How to Clean HP Print heads with cleaner liquid
How to Clean HP Printheads with cleaner liquid
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- When using the cleaning liquid, only use 3-4ml per treatment
- Make sure your printer is not connected to a wall power outlet! (Working with liquids may damage internal systems if the printer is generating heat)
- When using the cleaner please avoid any spillage of the liquid into other areas of the printer
- When using the syringe, be very cautious of the pressure you apply. If too much pressure is applied the washer component can be damaged.
- Do not head clean the printer head more than 3 times, Print the testing tools after use the cleaner liquid would be the best option.