Error Code 6502 on Canon printers
Fix Error Code 6502 on Canon printers
This error is about light and chip-set code. Try to close the cover and check the chip-set, you will loose the error.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Remove all ink cartridges.
- Plug cord back in and turn the printer on.
- Replace all ink cartridges.
- close the scanner door (lid)
- make sure room light doesn't effect the printer light sensor
- main point you have to check, check the chip code. for example for canon 650/651 cartridges, Big Black use 650 chip, small black use 651, Yellow 651Y , Cyan 651C, Magenta 651M and Gray 651G